DailyKenn.com — The focus is a broad scope of information of interest to the conservative movement. It is constantly updated.
The site includes news and commentary from conservative and libertarian perspectives. Beyond political and social commentary, the site includes insightful pages relating to finance, science, health, technology, and entertainment.
It is published by Columbus Marketing Group, Inc.
The site is positive, upbeat, and supportive of most other conservative websites.
The site sometimes includes satire (or ‘rhetorical hyperbole’) often associated with politics and public discourse in the U.S. and abroad.
Original content intentionally avoids an acerbic tone.
Advocacy of unjustified and illegal violence is also avoided.
Disliking individuals or people groups due to immutable characteristics such as race or gender is deemed both immoral and illogical and, consequently, is not a part of our original content.
Inclusion of links to other sites does not constitute endorsement of content or philosophy.
DailyKenn.com is perpetually evolving and seeking to make improvements that create useful, insightful, and enjoyable experiences for our visitors.
[See Wikipedia entry here ►]
Direct Marketer; retired
Beach Boys, Oak Ridge Boys, Alabama, Home Free
Black-and-white 1940's movies
Favorite TV shows:
1950's sitcoms (prior to the "rural purge")
Barbara Stanwyck (from orphan to highest paid female actress)
Charlie Chaplin; Buster Keaton (for their innovative talent)
Eating dinner with my wife; writing; engaging leftists in civil conversations.
Favorite sports team:
Dixy Lee Ray (1914-1994), governor of Washington
What interests you?
Thought reform, brainwashing, cults; why people abandon reality to embrace nonsensical ideologies.
What I'm reading or have recently read:
• Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst by Robert M. Sapolsky
• Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of Brainwashing in China by Robert Jay Lifton
• Cults in Our Midst: The Hidden Menace in our Everyday Lives
by Margaret Thaler Singer
• Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever by Dave Asprey
• Lifespan: Why We Age_and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD
• The Origins of The Second World War by A.J.P. Taylor
• 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis by Lenni Brenner
• The Transfer Agreement: The Untold Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich & Jewish Palestine by Edwin Black
• Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944–1950 by James Bacque
• Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950 by Charles Murray
• Coping with Kidney Disease: A 12-Step Treatment Program to Help You Avoid Dialysis by Mackenzie Walser
• The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood
• The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung
• Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World! by Andrew Breitbart
• Scalp Dance: Indian Warfare on the High Plains, 1865-1879 by Thomas Goodrich
• Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947 by Thomas Goodrich
Most interesting place I've ever been:
Where I would like to be right now:
On the beach in Florida
Least favorite philosopher:
What people do not know about me:
• According to 23andMe.com, I am 0.5 percent Nigerian and 99.5 percent European.
• I'm autistic, having been diagnosed with high-functioning autism (Asperger's syndrome).