Sunday, March 28, 2021


DailyKenn.com — President Donald Trump is planning a trip to the border. Trump, who received about 75-million votes on November 3, told news presenter and commentator Jeanine Pirro that the trip will likely occur in the next few weeks. 

200 latest news reports from 100 top conservative websites

Trump said he was invited by officials from the United States Border Patrol (USBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Republicans are attempting to draw attention to the border crisis which is largely being ignored by White House occupant (WHO) Joe Biden. Some speculate that Biden is not merely ignoring the crisis, but is intentionally ignoring the border between the USA and Mexico as if it did not exist. 

Excerpted from breitbart.com ▼

Trump spoke barely 24-hours after other Republicans moved to draw attention to the crisis on the border:

“A lot of people want me to. Border Patrol and all the people at ICE, they want me there, they asked me to go. So I sort of feel like I owe it to them. They’re great people, they’re doing an incredible job,” he said. “It’s a very, very dangerous situation. I’d love not to be involved. Somebody else is supposed to be doing it.”

Asked by Pirro to disclose an exact date for any trip, Trump said he didn’t “want to set a schedule, but over the next few weeks I guess I’ll go.”
  

200 latest news reports from 100 top conservative websites

0 comments: